- The original high quality car eyelashes invented and patented by Robert Small
- Seen on CNN, Jay Leno, Rachael Ray and featured in Marie Clare Magazine and Vogue Magazine
- Attach easily with 3M double sided Automotive Trim Tape
- Moulded-in curved shape provides that natural eyelash look
- Durable and flexible - withstands all weather and driving conditions
Move over mud flaps and racing stripes and say hello to eyelashes for your car! You are now entering the formerly forbidden "Man-Zone" of car accessories. CarLashes® turn the daily drab of driving into a fun and fashionable, feel-good (even emotional) adventure.
Since exploding online in 2010, CarLashes® have gone from a girly trend to a diva necessity. After all, ladies have serious purchasing power. Women buy more than half of the new cars in the U.S. and influence up to 85 percent of all car purchases. Sure, women may seek a practical ride that fits their needs and lifestyle, but they also crave a little style … and a lot of fun.
Women can spend 15 hours or more a week in the car heading to and from work, shuffling kiddos, going to meetings, or heading to college classes. So why not lash up and use that time to change the world one smile at a time?
Also consider adding some sparkling Crystal Eyeliner to finish off that stylish look - Package deal: www.carlashes.com/index.php